It is important to entice people into a store and purchase what is on offer there. This is more likely to happen, if goods are well presented. Consequently, shopfittings are important. An exciting display will bring people into a store. Individual shopfittings need to enhance what is being sold. If they are of a poor quality, that do not last and get in the way of properly displaying any items on offer, this will put people off buying anything. So quality, durable shopfittings are needed to make the most of all the goods on sale in any retail establishment.
Shopfittings that are available.
There’s a range of different options that can be used:
Tower Display Cabinets:
These are very important if specific items need to be “show cased.” They can be placed in central positions around a store. These could contain quality jewelry, or mannequins dressed in designer clothing. To look at some individual examples –
- TN6 600 Corner Display Cabinet with LED Spotlights Fully Assembled: This cabinet has mirrors added to the back and bottom of the unit. It has three adjustable shelves and two energy saving LED spotlights. The display cabinet is designed specifically to be used in corner locations. This can either be in black, white or mat natural aluminum.
- MANQ800S Mannequin Tower Display Cabinet with LED Panels: This comes with a set of LED lighting panels in the top of the unit. Click here for more info shopfittings are important
Shop Counter and Display Cabinets:
This is an important feature in any retail outlet. Where products need to be displayed for maximum effect. Therefore, taking a look at some specific cabinets –
- CTGL 1800 Full Glass counter Display Cabinet: It has double lockable doors, two adjustable shelves and the doors can be locked. There is also LED strip lighting, safety glass and castors for maneuverability.
- JCDL Jewelry Counter Display Cabinet with Storage: This is especially designed to showcase jewelry.
- CTC 1500 Treasury Display Case Fully Assembled: This can be used in museums and in schools and colleges. It might be useful for private collectors as well. This has a total glass surround and a solid base along with LED lighting.
Displaying artifacts and objects is a key function in most museums. The displays are there to inform. So each cabinet should be an aid to this process. To take a look at a few of the display cabinets that are on offer –
- TGL 2000 Wall Display Cabinet-Extra Large Fully Assembled: This cabinet is 2 Meters wide and comes in three colours, black, white and mat aluminum. The cabinet is surrounded by glass and has three adjustable shelves and four lockable sliding doors. It can be used in either a museum, school and college or in retailing. It comes fully assembled on a 100 mm high plinth.
- CTC 1800 Treasury Display Cabinet – Fully Assembled: This item is 1800 mm in length, 1000 mm in height and 600 mm in depth. The form is both long and elegant. It is covered in safety glass with the exception of the base. The glass is lockable. There is LED strip lighting along the top frame.
There are a number of other items available for general shopfitting requirements. Customized versions of the products can also be considered.